Thank you for the overwhelming support.
ENTER TO WIN COMPETITION HAS ENDED
Visit any one of participating stations listed above.
Ask (the cashier) for an entry form. No purchase necessary. One entry form per person.
Fill out and deposit your entry form into the entry box at that station for a chance to win 1 of 200 conversions.
Rules and Eligibility:
- Promotion valid for private 4 or 6 cylinder gasoline vehicles. Direct injection, carbureted and OBD1 systems are ineligible.
- Must be a legal resident of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Winners will be chosen via random draws.
- Winners must present required documents and sign Terms and Conditions for Cycle 3 by October 30th 2020. Failure to meet this date will result in loss of prize.
- CNG reserves the right to choose the converter.
- Subject to successful vehicle assessment.
- Assessment and processing fees for your conversion apply. Fees payable to the CNG licensed converters
*Special terms and conditions apply. | Promotion approved by the NLCB. | Employees of the NGC Group are not eligible to enter.
Click here for our full list of requirements and terms and conditions
For more information: (868) 636 4662 Ext 3407/3412 | firstname.lastname@example.org
CNG is 80% cheaper than Super Gasoline.
On average, CNG emits about 30% less carbon dioxide than gasoline or diesel.
There’s Less Maintenance
CNG burns clearly and does not contaminate your spark plugs and engine oil.
With Long Term Performance
Because your engine remains cleaner, it performs better for longer periods.
The natural gas used for CNG is from Trinidad and Tobago, not imported. This reduces the burden of spending foreign exchange to import fuel.